Design Thinking, applied.
Testing Web Forms.
Caldecotte Sailing Courses
Being Guided and Xceliant Limited
When you use and interact with our Websites or Services, communicate with or otherwise contact us or visit our offices or attend our events, we may collect, use, share and process information relating to you ("Personal Data"). These Privacy Statement Highlights summarise our Personal Data processing practices and your related rights.We collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
We may share Personal Data with various parties, including:
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection Under the laws of England and Wales. These rights may include:
Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third-parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection.
To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects ('Automated Decision-Making'); Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our Websites or in our Services.
To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
Modern Slavery Act
1. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND POLICIES 1.1 In performing its obligations under the agreement, Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") shall and shall ensure that each of its subcontractors shall: (a) comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations in force from time to time including but not limited to the Modern Slavery Act 2015; and (b) take reasonable steps to ensure that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") or subcontractors supply chains or in any part of their business
2. DUE DILIGENCE 2.1 Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") represents and warrants that: (a) neither Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") nor any of its officers, employees or other persons associated with it: (i) has been convicted of any offence involving slavery and human trafficking; and (ii) having made reasonable enquiries, to the best of its knowledge, has been or is the subject of any investigation, inquiry or enforcement proceedings by any governmental, administrative or regulatory body regarding any offence or alleged offence of or in connection with slavery and human trafficking. 2.2 Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") shall implement due diligence procedures for its own suppliers, subcontractors and other participants to ensure that there is no slavery or human trafficking in its supply chains.
3. SUBCONTRACTING 3.1 Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") shall not subcontract its obligations under this agreement without the prior written consent of Customer. In order to help Customer reach a decision on a proposed subcontract, Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") r shall provide Customer with a copy of any proposed subcontract, together with any other information that Aster may reasonably require about the proposed subcontractor. 2 3.3 If Customer agrees that Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") may subcontract its obligations, Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") shall implement an appropriate system of due diligence designed to ensure the subcontractor complies with the principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and that the subcontractor shall take reasonable steps to ensure that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in the subcontractors supply chains or in any part of its business
4. REPORTS 4.1 Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") shall notify Customer as soon as it becomes aware of any actual or suspected slavery or human trafficking in a supply chain which has a connection with this Agreement. 4.2 Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") shall prepare and deliver to Customer no later than April each year, an annual slavery and human trafficking statement setting out the steps it has taken to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any of its supply chains or in any part of its business.
5. AUDITS 5.1 Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") shall maintain a complete set of records to trace the supply chain of all goods and services provided to Customer in connection with this agreement.
6. TRAINING 6.1 Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") shall implement a system of training for its employees to ensure compliance with the principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and the prevention of modern slavery or human trafficking. 6.2 Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") shall keep a record of all training offered and completed by its employees and shall make a copy of the record available to Customer on request.
7. WARRANTIES Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") represents, warrants and undertakes that it conducts its business in a manner that is consistent with the principles of the Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") if Being Guided ("Xceliant Limited") commits a breach of Clauses 1, 2 4 or 7.
© Copyright 2022. Xceliant Limited. All rights reserved.